- Twin-Path® Slings with Covermax® Cover & K-Spec® Core Yarn
- Twin-Path® Adjustable Bridle Slings
- Sparkeater® Synthetic Slings
- Single-Path High Performance Slings with K-Spec® Core Yarn
- Synthetic Sling Protection
Shackle Pin Pads
DO NOT USE FOR CUT PROTECTION! FOR ABRASION PROTECTION ONLY!
The pin area of a shackle can damage synthetic slings. Placing synthetic slings on the pin should be avoided since shackles have a sharp edge where the pin goes through the shackle ear. If the sling is rigged on this area, it can be severely damaged. If you must rig on the pin, protect your sling with an appropriately sized Shackle Pin Pad to protect the sling along the entire pin.
When rigging a synthetic sling on a shackle pin (screw pin type), the sling may sustain damage in the gap where the first thread meets the shackle ear. If you must rig a synthetic sling on the pin, protect it with an easy-to-connect and remove Shackle Pin Pad.